on june the 5 evening, Mélusine has arrived in Switzerland after 500 km
- Click on the map to enlarge
Back to Japan itinerary (think before the departure)
Click on the map to enlarge
- The itinerary starts from Paris (France) to end in Tokyo (Japan). Mélusine will be crossing Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Mongolia and China.
- Covering around 20,000 km of road, paths and tracks.
- The crossing between Shanghai (China) and Osaka (Japan) will be done via ferry (48h).
- After covering more than a hundred thousand kilometres in the past ten years together, I will give my dear bike to the care of Honda Japan for their museum.
- After saying good-bye at the Honda factory, I will go back to Paris by plane.